Join a unique international Master program in Material Science and be graduated from 5 European leading universities!
Course Level: Masters
To be taken at (Universities):
- University of Rennes 1-UR1, France
- University of Torino-TO, Italy
- Technical University of Munich-TUM, Germany
- Ludwig Maximiillan University of Munich-LMU, Germany
- University of Montpellier-UM, France
Eligibility Criteria: Students must have
- A Bachelor (180 ECTS) in Materials Science or related disciplines : Chemistry, Physics, Geo-science,…
- Proof of good English competencies, e.g. TOEFL CBT 230 and PBT 550 IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, except for applicants native from English speaking countries and for students having been educated in English at secondary or/and university. Students who intend to have a mobility at TUM must have following level for admission at TUM : TOEFL IBT 88, CBT 234/ PBT 605
- Students coming from main background : civil engineering, medicine, pharmacy, architecture, accounting, law will notbe accepted unless they have a minimum background in Chemistry or Physics (at Bachelor level).
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers tuition fees and allows to cover all expenses that non eu students normally face during their studies.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Method of Application:
- Bachelor degree (with certified English translation)
- Transcripts (with translation)
- English competencies certificate
- Reference letters
Create your account and start your application
Scholarship Application Deadline: 12th February 2019.