A signature scholarship, the prestigious Hult Scholar award, is awarded to three incoming students with the highest potential. Hult Scholars are distinguished by their outstanding personal achievement, intellectual promise, strength of character, and leadership potential.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligibility Criteria: The Scholarship is awarded to incoming students with the highest potential.
Selection Criteria: Hult Scholars are distinguished by their outstanding personal achievement, intellectual promise, strength of character, and leadership potential.
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award:
- For the 2019-2020 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive 100% of the annual Program Fee.
- The Hult Scholar award does not cover housing, living expenses, or required fees.
- Recipients will also receive complimentary flights for themselves and a parent/guardian to an Accepted Students Weekend at a campus of their choice.
Duration of Programme: Every year
Method of Application:
- To be considered for the Hult Scholar Program, you must submit a 400-500 word essay or short 2-5 minute video outlining your personal aspirations and how studying at Hult will help you to achieve your goals. Your submission should illustrate what you aspire to achieve, how you’ll get there, and how studying at Hult will help you to reach your goals.
- In addition to evaluation by the Admissions Committee, the submissions for this scholarship will be assessed by the Deans of each campus, and Hult’s senior managers of academics and enrollment.
- Finalists will be invited to interview with the Selection Committee. The strength of your entire application will be considered for this award, so it’s important that you also complete your online application.
- Candidates who have been awarded the scholarship will be notified by March 1st, 2019. Apply now.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th January, 2019.