The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) at University of London, UK offers Masters Scholarships to outstanding international students 2019/2020.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: International
The SOAS International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship is designed to award new postgraduate students starting in September 2019 with a first-class academic performance.
- Have a UK first-class honours degree (1st) or the international equivalent, (You are also required to have met the intended programme entry criteria, this may include a specific subject, i.e. Economics, Law etc before starting programme in September 2019.
- A 250-word supporting statement with your Masters programme application.
- Be a national from the countries listed below
- Be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Be self-financing
- Have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters campus taught programme at SOAS University of London, (please note Distance Learning or Online programmes are ineligible for this award).
- If you have applied for another scholarship or award to study at SOAS, the higher amount will be awarded.
Number of Awards: There are limited number of scholarships available, these are listed against the country in the table below
Value of Award: Fee reduction of £3,000 towards tuition fees
Method of Application: There is no separate application required. Applicants should apply for the programme in the usual way and upload 250 word supporting statement as part of application for the Masters programme.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31st January 2019