Twelve Transport Masters International Excellence Scholarships are available in the Institute for Transport Studies for International applicants beginning their studies in session 2019/20. The award will provide a £5,000 contribution towards tuition fees.
Course Level: Taught Masters
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Leeds, UK
Accepted Subject Areas? The Institute offers a choice of six (6) Masters degrees:
- MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
- MSc Sustainability in Transport
- MSc Transport Economics
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
- MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
- You must be self-funding (or partially funded), full time or part time and classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be in receipt of any other Institute for Transport Studies award.
- All programmes except MSc Sustainable Cities.
How Many Scholarships are available? 12
What are the benefits? £5,000
How long will sponsorship last? Onetime fee reduction
Method of Application:
Visit the ITS Scholarship webpage
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30th April 2019