The Leiden University offers two full scholarships to recent graduates of Central European University (CEU), who wish to follow a master program in a field relating to governance, sustainable development and social transformation, in order to foster their academic development and professional career.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a Master degree.
Eligible Nationalities: The Leiden-CEU Presidium Liberates Scholarship is open for all nationalities (except the Dutch nationality).
- In prior academic education abroad, the student must have achieved excellent study results which are relevant to the Master program for which the student wishes to enrol. Leiden University will only review the scholarship applications which are pre-selected by the Central European University, Budapest.
2. The Leiden-CEU Presidium Liberates Scholarship is open for all nationalities (except the Dutch nationality). The student will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of studies financiering (study grants and loans).
3. The student has been admitted (un)conditionally to a Master program at Leiden University.
4. The student will submit a letter of motivation of max. 500 words, motivating why he/she should be awarded the scholarship.
5. At the time of application, you must be registered as a student at CEU.]
6. You must obtain your degree from CEU in the academic year prior to the start of your Master’s program at Leiden University.
Method of Application:
- Before 16 February 2019: Complete the application procedure at CEU.
- Before 1 March 2019: Submit an online application for a Master’s program at Leiden University.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 16 February 2019