The Northwestern Polytechnical University, a National Key University in China is offering the President Scholarship Program to International Students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The “NPU President Scholarship” includes a full prize and a partial For the full prize winners, tuition, accommodation and insurance fees are waived. In addition, they are entitled to a monthly allowance.
Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships:
- 1,500RMB/person/month for Bachelor’s candidates.
- 2,000RMB/person/month for Master’s candidates.
- 3,500RMB/person/month for PhD candidates.
- For the partial prize winners, tuition fees are waived.
- Applicants must obey Chinese laws and regulations, the rules and regulations set forth by NPU, respect Chinese customs, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture, and adopt a friendly attitude towards China.
- Foreign citizens must be in good physical and mental health.
- Applicants must be proficient in Chinese and English Language
- Applicants must be between 18 to 30 years of age (by September 1, 2019).
- Applicants must have a senior high school diploma with satisfactory academic performance.
- Applicants should hold outstanding achievements in their field of work or study, or the applicants should show great research potential.
Method of Application: Complete the online application on the following web page: http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 15, 2019