The Monash South Africa is providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students. To recognize our high-achieving students who are dedicated to excelling academically, by offering scholarships each year.
The Monash South Africa (MSA) students are recognized internationally because of the skills and training that they receive during their years of study. Our graduates are globally relevant and make an impact in the various sectors in which they serve.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate course of study.
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the highest achieving South African and International students.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enrol as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Program or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award.
- Be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international); or
- Be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
- Be able to demonstrate that the additional costs of textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses and travelling costs can be covered at the student’s own cost.
Method of Application: Submit your application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two Withdrawing from your course.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 15, 2018