The Yale University – USA is inviting applications from International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
The Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) is a summer academic enrichment and leadership program for outstanding high school students from around the world.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply to YYGS, applicants MUST fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Age:Be at least 15 years old by February 6, 2019 (application deadline).
- English Fluency:Be able to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English.
- Grade Level:Be a current high school sophomore or junior (or international equivalent).
- Graduation Date:Be graduating in May/June 2020 or 2021 from the Northern Hemisphere, or in Nov./Dec. 2019 or 2020 from the Southern Hemisphere.
Method of Application:
- Step 1:Review the YYGS eligibility criteria.
- Step 2: Review the YYGS application required components.
- Step 3: Review a PDF of a sample blank application, and start preparing to answer as many application questions as possible.
- Step 4: You will need to submit contact information for a parent/guardian, teacher, and/or official at your school. Reach out to them as soon as possible to review the PDF of a sample blank applicationwith you, and be sure to collect the information you need.
- Step 5:Click APPLY NOW and start your 2019 application. Be sure to write down the email and password you use in case you need to login again to continue the application.
- Step 6:Contact YYGS Staff with ANY/ALL questions as you complete the application. The earlier you contact us, the more likely that we can help you by the deadline.
- Step 7: Check the “Review” pageof the application to see if you are missing any required components, and go back into any pages that require further information.
- Step 8:Once your application is complete, on the “Review” page please click on the “Finalize & Pay” button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 9:Pay the $60 USD application fee. If you submitted a Fee Waiver Request*, this page will automatically skip.
*YYGS staff will contact you if your Fee Waiver Request is denied to let you know that your application will not be reviewed until the $60 YYGS application fee is paid.
- Step 10:Keep an eye out for an email from YYGS that confirms receipt of your completed application. Please note that confirmation emails usually arrive within 24-48 hours of submission, as there are sometimes delays in payment processing. Questions? Please contact us.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 6th February 2019