IED – European Institute of Design and Academy Aldo Galli – IED Como is now accepting applications for up to 50 scholarships to attend the first year of the three-year courses starting in October 2018.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to attend the first year of the three-year courses starting in October 2018.
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Italian as well as foreign citizens.
Eligibility Criteria: To be able to participate in the selection candidates must:
- Be Italians or foreigners residing in Italy for a maximum of 26 years as of 31 December 2018
- Be 18 years old as of December 31, 2018
- Be in possession of a high school diploma or be a graduate and obtain a diploma by 20 September 2018
- Demonstrate that you belong to an income bracket not exceeding € 30,000 by submitting the ISEE University module
- Do not already have a diploma obtained from IED
- Know the language of delivery of the course according to the admission requirements (minimum level B2 of the language of delivery of the course)
- Present yourself at the chosen place for the selection test with a valid identity document, with the ISEE University certification and with the baccalaureate diploma, with the mark indicated if already obtained.
Method of Application:
- Read carefully the Rules and requirements for participation
- Choose the location and course for which you are applying
- Register by completing the form by 11.59 pm on 18 September 2018. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email
- Presented with the necessary documentation on September 20, 2018, at 10.00 in the office of your choice to take a written selection test
- Within 3 days from the end of the test, you will be contacted by email or telephone to communicate the result
- If you are the winner of the scholarship, you have 3 days to confirm your acceptance and 5 days to complete your registration.
Scholarship Application Deadline: September 18, 2018