La Trobe University is an Australian, multi-campus, public research university with its flagship campus located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora. The university was established in 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia. La Trobe is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities.
The new La Trobe Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship is now available for future undergraduates to study in Australia. Up to 60 scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for high-achieving Year 12 students to study an undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Be studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2018
- Achieve a minimum ATAR or IB equivalent of 80 to be considered
- List La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Year 12 ATAR or IB result
Method of Application: There is no application process for this scholarship.
- All eligible students who list La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference will be automatically considered.
- Offers will be made via email from mid-December and throughout January and February.
- The Terms and Conditions of the scholarship will be clearly stated in the offer email.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
Scholarship Applications Deadline: September 27, 2018