The Eindhoven University of Technology is now accepting for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program to excellent students who have been admitted to a master’s degree program at TU / e.
The Eindhoven University of Technology educates students and advance knowledge in science & technology for the benefit of humanity. They integrate education and research to enable their students and scientists to become thought leaders and to design and achieve the unimaginable. In close collaboration with our public and private partners, they translate their basic research into meaningful solutions.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for all nationalities except Dutch nationality.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have submitted a complete application package for admission to a TU / e Master’s program before 1 February for the next academic year
- Are very talented, excellent students who have obtained a cumulative GPA of more than 80% of the scale maximum in their bachelor study at an internationally renowned university
- Not eligible for support according to the Dutch system of study grants and loans (“Study finance”). Information about suitability for this support can be found on the DUO website. Note that students who have to apply for a visa and residence permit for study are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study allowances and loans
- Meet the Dutch visa criteria (where applicable)
- Have not received a full scholarship from another scholarship organization.
Method of Application: You automatically participate in the selection procedure for ALSP if you submit a full application for a TU / e Master’s program before the deadline of 1 February for the scholarship, and then be admitted to a Master’s degree program at TU / e.
You must also comply with the General Terms and Conditions of the ALSP scholarship.
An application is complete when:
- The online application including all required uploads has been submitted
- The application documents at TU / e have arrived.
- An email from the International Bureau has been received by you confirming that both packages have been received.
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 1, 2019