Grant Application Process:
Applications for grants to the Learning Disabilities Foundation of America must contain the following documentation in order listed:
- Cover Letter: Please see below to download our Grant Cover Letter.
- Grant Proposal: No more than 5 pages in length.
- Grant Budget Justification: Include specific details of the amount of funds requested and how these funds will be spent.
- Primary Facilitator: Qualifications of the proposed project and institution, agency, or organization to undertake and complete the proposed project.
- Copy of 501(c)(3) ruling letter from IRS.
- All grant applications that are from The Learning Disabilities Association of America: Committees must include a letter of approval from the LDA Executive Committee.
- Total grant application contents (#1 thru #5 above), including the cover letter should not exceed twelve (12) numbered pages.
- Must be received no later than September 15, 2017 for November meeting of the LDFA Board of Managers.
- PDF documents to [email protected]
- Must be within the Grant Philosophy. Please see the Grant Guidelines for this additional information.