The IHE Delft Institute for Water Education in partnership with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) has lunched a unique program which will be provided to interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at IHE Delft.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: All. Countries in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa will be given priority.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of an South Asian or Sub-Saharan African Country
- have a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in sanitary, civil, chemical, agricultural, environmental engineering, chemistry, ecology, biology, natural science, environmental science, agriculture, environmental economics.
- have good academic records
Method of Application: The following are required during application process:
- Certified copies of degrees/diplomas.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts. Authenticated or certified copies are copies with an official stamp to verify that the copies are true copies of original documents. This official stamp may be from one of the following: a solicitor/notary, the educational institution from where the student gained the diplomas or the local council/local authority/local government office.
- Two recommendation letters, preferably one from a person that can judge students’ professional abilities and one from a person that can judge his/her academic abilities. One recommendation letter has to come from the current employer (if available) and another one from the university the student graduated from. Letters have to have an official letterhead and need to be signed and dated.
- Motivation letter (maximum 500 words explanation why he/she applies for admission to the programme).
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of results of English language test score (if required, see English language requirements).
Also Apply: TWD 250,000 Masters Scholarships At National Taiwan University
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th November 2018 (23.59 CET).