The Central Queensland University offering the capstone editing textbook grant for international students .international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The capstone editing textbook for undergraduate students is awarded on the basis of financial need.
The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate career commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
Course Level: scholarship is available for undergraduate students
Eligible Nationalities: scholarship is available for international students
Eligibility Criteria: Before applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate career commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- You must be a full-time student for the duration of the grant. You will receive one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years, so long as you are studying full-time during those years (you are still eligible if you become a postgraduate student during that time).
- You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor)
Method of Application:
- Applications are open all year. The grant will be awarded on 1 February every year, with the recipient chosen from among the applications from the previous 12 months.
- The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduate Students is awarded on the basis of financial need. Each application will be carefully assessed. The successful applicant will be chosen at the sole discretion of Capstone Editing, and this decision is final.
- For more information and to apply,
- If you have any questions, please first visit the Scholarship and Grants Program section of our FAQs.
- If you still have questions or require any further information after reading our FAQs,
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 31, 2018