The University of South Africa is inviting applications for CEBHA+Cochrane South Africa Master’s Scholarship for the year 2019. This scholarship is available for South African citizens.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to study Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for South African citizens.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Be South African citizens or permanent residents with a SA identity document
- Be accepted or registered for a full-time master’s programme at a public South African university
- Have an honour’s certificate or equivalent, or a letter from the university confirming that all requirements for the honour’s degree have been met
- Have an academic and/or research background in one of the following fields: public health, global health, epidemiology or nutrition
- Have a keen interest in NCDs-related research and evidence synthesis methods
- Intend to pursue full-time master’s studies
- Not hold full-time employment, but may be employed on a part-time basis (not more than 20 hours per week)
Method of Application: Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria should submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Copy of a South African identity document
- Letter of acceptance or proof of registration for a master’s programme at a South African university
- Letter of support from current academic supervisor, if available, or reference letter from another senior researcher
- Full CV and a motivational letter outlining research-related experience and interest in NCD-related systematic review work
Scholarship Application Deadline: September 30, 2018