The new Full-Tuition Philanthropy Scholarship is now available on offer to pursue MBA programme at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business. The Philanthropy Scholarship is funded by CKGSB, and will be assessed and assigned by the Assessment Committee formed by the CKGSB MBA Program, the CKGSB Alumni Council and the CKGSB Philanthropy Committee.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should work in aninfluential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Applicants should have the commitmentto be devoted in philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should fulfill the basic requirements of the CKGSB MBA Program.
Method of Application:
- Submit online application
- Preliminary screening and reference check
- Written exam and admission interview
- Review & decision
- Offer confirmation& scholarship assessment
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future.
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 31, 2018