Universität Hamburg supports its international students on their way to the successful completion of their degrees with degree completion grants.
Course Level: Grants
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- not be German citizens;
- not be eligible for BAföG(federal student loan scheme);
- be preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies;
- have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
Method of Application: For the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID (detailed instructions on applying online are available here):
Application deadlines 1 June/1 December
Online applications require the following documents:
- tabular CV
- reason for your application
- tabular schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
Also Apply: Study In China: Beijing institute Of Technology CSC Scholarships, China – 2018
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- 1st June 2018(for period of funding from 1 July–31 December) (CLOSED)
- 1st December 2018(for period of funding from 1 January–30 June)