The new Die Presse Scholarship for the MSc Program “Environmental Technology & International Affairs” is now available on offer at TU Wien in Austria. Scholarships are available for International students.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in “Environmental Technology & International Affairs”.
Scholarship Award: The daily newspaper “Die Presse” will again award a scholarship in the amount of EUR 13,300 this year, thus contributing indirectly to the solution of problems relevant for environment at an international level.
Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Admission requirements are a Baccalaureate degree, a Magister degree or an internationally recognized first degree in any field of study.
An excellent command of English is a prerequisite for admission. Non-native speakers need to furnish evidence of their language skills. The following certificates are recognized:
- First degree in English
- IELTS (minimum 7.0) or
- TOEFL (minimum 627 Points (written), or 263 Points (computer based) or 106 Points (internet based)).
Method of Application: Online Application Process
- Fill in the online application form and upload your CV.
- The document size of your CV must not exceed 1 MB.
- Post copies of the following to the DA Registrar’s Office: these documents (double set – except for the recommendation letters) should reach the Registrar by March 15, 2019 at the latest:
- motivation letter
- proof of competence in English (please check the requirements and the list of accepted certificates under the tag “admission”)
- university/college diploma
- transcript of grades
- high school diploma
- copy of your passport
- photo (passport sized)
- Two recommendation letters. These MUST be:
- submitted by the referees to the candidate in a sealed envelope or
- submitted by the referees directly to our registrar Ms Genny Chiarandon by postal mail
Please send the documents (double set – except for the recommendation letters)
Individuals interested in the scholarship are kindly asked to send their application documents (CV and a motivation letter) in English to: stipendium(at)diepresse.com by February 18, 2019 at the latest. The scholarship will be awarded by a panel of experts. EUR 13,300 have to be paid on the scholarship`s own risk. There is no legal recourse; the winner will be informed.
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 18, 2019