The Status Bureau is pleased to present the Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship to encourage undergraduates currently pursuing a marketing or communications related designation. International and Canadian students are eligible to apply for this students.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate programme
Eligible Countries: Canadian and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria: Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the Greater Vancouver area.
- Proof of enrolment upon request.
- Open to both international and domestic students.
- One entry per student per semester is permitted.
- Winners are not eligible to re-apply.
- All writing must be original – any strategy that is copied or plagiarized will be disqualified.
- Winners are willing to have their story featured on The Status Bureau website, social media profiles or other online properties.
Method of Application: Write a 500 to the 1,000-word digital marketing strategy for a product or service of your choice
hint: start with your analysis, recommendations and rationale, then an execution plan
- Email your document to [email protected] by August 15th at midnight, Pacific Standard Time.
- Please include your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Documents must be sent in Microsoft Word or PDF, using the subject line: Vancouver Digital Marketing Scholarship
Scholarship Applications Deadline: August 15 2018