Swansea University offers Eira Davies Scholarship to undertake undergraduate or taught master’s postgraduate degree programin 2018-2019 academic session. Applicants of developing countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Course Level: Scholarships are provided for undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Swansea University.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Nationality: Developing country
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- For postgraduate taught courses, applicants should have a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelors degree, 3 A levels (excluding General Studies) grade A-B and 5 GCSEs grade A-B (equivalent qualifications and grades are also accepted)
- In the case of all applicants, their English language ability must meet any stipulated condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- Candidates must be female, new, full-time, postgraduate degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have accepted and hold an offer of a place to study at Swansea University with theCollege of Human and Health Sciences
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates must be usually resident in one of the countries listed below*
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links or bursaries Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship
- English Language Requirements: Applicant must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply. This usually means passing a secure English language test (SELT).
Method of Application: The scholarship application forms must be sent via e-mail.
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 1, 2018