Get a scholarship to support your education! The University of Waikato is inviting applications for the Tess Embling Memorial Scholarship to students who are enrolling or enrolled in the first year of a Master’s degree.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to study the postgraduate degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarship is available in the field of Science and Engineering.
Scholarship Award: The successful recipient will be awarded worth up to $1,500.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Students of New Zealand are available to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolling or enrolled in the first year of a Master’s degree
- Be enrolled/enrolling in the Faculty of Science and Engineering either part- or full-time.
Method of Application: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link https://my.waikato.ac.nz/sitsvision/wrd/siw_lgn
The students must upload the documents:
- One-page personal statement.
- A brief CV (of no more than two pages in length).
- Each candidate must also request the submission of two academic references
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 15, 2019