The Faculty of Science, University of Geneva invites applications from interested individuals who are willing to undergo a fellowship program at the Institution.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: International
To Study at (Country): Switzerland
Field of Study: Studies in any of the disciplines covered by the Faculty of Science.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties)
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- have completed their Undergraduate studies with excellent results
- have applied or applying to University of Geneva
- have excellent academic grades
Method of Application:
The application (in English or French) consists of:
- Application Form
- A Curriculum Vitae including the transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with grades.
- A two-page essay in which the applicant describes his/her specific scientific interests, specifies the Master’s program at the Faculty of Science he/her would like to pursue, and motivates the intention to pursue a Master of Science programme at the University of Geneva
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to the e-mail address indicated below). They should specifically attest if the candidate fulfills the conditions of the Excellence Fellowship Program (see above).
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
Award Provider: University of Geneva
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th March 2019 (for Masters starting September 16, 2019).