Want to accelerate your career with a Rocket Scholarship at MODUL University Vienna?
The MODUL University Vienna is offering full as well as partial scholarships to students who want to pursue MBA programme.
MODUL University Vienna (MU) is an internationally-oriented organization for research and education on tourism, sustainable development, new media technology, and public governance. It was established by the Vienna Economic Chamber of Commerce and approved by the Austrian Accreditation Council in 2007. MU combines a strong academic foundation with a commitment to sustainability and innovation as the key drivers of long-term success.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programe.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Proof of a Bachelor university degree with a minimum duration of three years or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study program
- A minimum of three years professional experience
- In exceptional cases, admission of persons who do not hold a university degree is possible if they can provide proof of an equivalent qualification. This can be e.g. diploma courses, further education plus extensive and relevant professional experience as well as other career related achievements. In this case, proof of a secondary school leaving certificate must be provided
- Proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers: at least 2 years of secondary or higher education in the English, C1 level on an internationally recognized language test (i.e. IELTS 6.5 (no sub-score under 6.0), TOEFL 88 Internet-Based Test, Cambridge Certificate CAE or BEC (Grade A)), or satisfying the Admissions Committee in a form deemed appropriate by the Committee
- To gain acceptance, applicants must pass a formal admission interview (in person or video Skype)
Method of Application: Apply using MU’s online application tool!
Fill in all required fields and be prepared to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Academic qualification to enter the study program (university degree including transcripts!)
- Proof of English proficiency level C1
- Copy of passport
- Passport sized photograph
- 2 letters of recommendation (from academic sources or professional sources)
- Proof of relevant work experience, minimum of 3 years
Please make sure that your application is complete. Incomplete applications won’t be considered!
Please note that all documents must be submitted in English. Only university degree diplomas (Bachelor and Master) are also accepted in the German language.
Scholarship Applications Deadline: September 7, 2018