The Lund University is offering scholarships for the students to pursue the postgraduate degree program. The Söderberg Scholarship is an academic excellence award targeting top Master in Management students outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to study the postgraduate degree program.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet the following two criteria:
- You are a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland, hence required to pay a tuition fee
- You have completed the application to Master’s in Management ranked it as your number one choice, and paid the application fee
- . Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
Method of Application: To apply for The Söderberg Scholarship, you must first apply to the Master’s in Management via the University admissions website and ranked it as your number one choice. Once you have completed the application and paid the application fee, you will be invited to complete the LU Global scholarship application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline: February 15, 2019