AIMS is pleased to open applications for the Master’s & Co-operative Master’s Program at five centres of excellence for the 2019/2020 Academic year.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Course Level: Masters
Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility requirements include;
- Applicants must have a conferred 4-year university degree in mathematics and science or engineering subject with a significant mathematics component or anticipate completing by the start date of the AIMS course.
- Applicants should demonstrate a strong aptitude in mathematics, leadership and community service. Women applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: There are no course fees for successful applicants. Full bursaries covering tuition, accommodation, meals, and travel costs are also awarded to successful applicants.
Duration of Programme: 18 Months
Method of Application:
- You can visit the Applicants FAQpage to see Frequently Answered Questions,
- Click hereto apply for AIMS Master’s in Mathematical Sciences
- Click hereto apply for AIMS Co-operative Master’s in Mathematical Sciences
Visit Programme Webpages for Details
- 2019-20 AIMS Structured Master’s Application Webpage
- 2019-20 AIMS Structured Co-Op Master’s Application Webpage
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31st March 2019