University of Oslo is offering the International Summer School (ISS) Norway Scholarships to outstanding international students for Bachelors and Masters Degrees.
Course Level: Masters, Bachelors Short courses.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America and South America.
To be taken at (country): University of Oslo, Norway
- Citizens from countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America or South America may apply for full or partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
- Candidates must demonstrate that their academic and professional background are the same as the course they are applying for. For example, a person with an engineering degree will not be considered for a course in human rights or peace studies.
- Applicants who are enrolled at one of UiO’s partner institutions in Central America and South America may also apply for both full and partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
Selection Criteria: To be a successful ISS scholarship recipient, candidate must demonstrate:
- That you meet the academic requirements
- Outstanding academic results
- That your academic background is relevant to the course you apply for (see course descriptions for more information)
- That your professional background is relevant to the course you apply for
Number of Scholarships: 50 scholarships are awarded annually.
Value of Scholarships: Fully-funded and partial scholarships
Duration of Scholarships: not specified
Method of Application: It is important to read the ISS Terms and Conditions for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st February (annual) Opening 3rd December 2018
Scholarship Provider: University of Oslo, Norway