The Delft University of Technology offers a number of excellence scholarship programs for international students. The Justus & Louise van Effen Scholarship is one of those programs and it aims to financially supporting excellent international MSc students wishing to study at TU Delft.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
Number of Awards: 3 per faculty
Value of Award:
- Full fee waiver for a TUDelft MSc programme and living expenses
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
Duration of Program: for 2 years.
Method of Application:
- To be considered for these scholarships, Checkif you’re eligible for this scholarship.
- Completeyour MSc application. Check the admission requirements.
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- Uploadthe Scholarship Application Form
- Uploadtwo reference letters (in one PDF document, check Admission requirements)
- Please note that Non EU students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU students can submit this in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st December 2018 (23:59 CET