Applications are invited for Fully Funded Double Degree PhD Studentship between Carnegie School of Sport and the University of Copenhagen starting February 2019. UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Here at Leeds Beckett, we are a modern professional university with ambition. Based in the vibrant city of Leeds, the biggest financial district outside of London, our vision is to be acknowledged for our commitment to student success, innovation and enterprise, global reach, and strong local impact. Their values, which are the principles that guide the way we do things, are that we should be: Student focus, Excellence, Inspiration, Creativity, Professionalism, Enterprise and Integrity.
Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic student who will fully engage in the dynamic and vibrant research environment offered by both universities. Applicants should have (or be near completion of) a Master’s degree and have a First or 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject. In addition, applicants should have excellent written and oral communication skills and experience of qualitative research methods
Method of Application: Candidates should submit an application to Research Admissions (ResearchAdmissions-at-leedsbeckett.ac.uk) including the following:
- Your application form
- Please provide an outline of the research to be undertaken using the criteria below as a guide.
- Scanned copies of your degree certificates (e.g. undergraduate or masters degree certificates) and transcripts.
- Scanned copies of your English language requirements.
- Scanned copies of your passport and previous UK visas if applicable.
Applicants are asked to complete the research student application form and provide a proposal of the research to be undertaken using the headings as a guide.
- The proposal of the research can be up to four A4 pages in length (with references as an addition to the proposal and including bibliography) using type Arial 12 point.
- Applicants are asked to include at the start of the proposal the research project title.
- Applicants should use the research project reference (COPENHAGEN) as the subject in the email subject line when submitting their applications.
- Please use the Harvard style for your references.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 28, 2018