The University of Gothenburg Study Scholarships (UGSS) Programme offers fee-paying students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a Master’s degree programme, with entry autumn semester 2019. Find out if you are eligible to apply!
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Course Level: Masters
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship selection process,
- You are required to pay tuition fees
- You have applied for a Master’s programme, full-time studies, at the University of Gothenburg by 15 January 2019
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2019
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees for a Master’s programme at the University of Gothenburg
- 27 000 SEK per study semester
- The FAS plus insurance for fee-paying students
Method of Application:
- You apply for the scholarship by submitting an online scholarship application form. The scholarship application form will be available on our website between 4 February and 14 February 2019.
- You should also submit your CV and a Letter of Motivation for the Master’s programme you have applied for. If you have applied for more than one Master’s programme please submit one Letter of Motivation for each.
- More detailed information will be available on 16 January 2019.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Application opens 4th February 2019
- Application closes 14th February 2019. at midnight CET (annual).