Ghent University is offering FWO-SB Predoctoral Grant within the Department of Biomedical molecular biology. Applicants must have master degree in the field of biomedical sciences, biotechnology and biochemistry, or bioengineering or any related discipline
Course Level: Grants are available to pursue the predoctoral program.
Eligible Countries: Available for applicants of all nationalities.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You have recently obtained or will soon be obtaining a Master degree in a core field of molecular life sciences (biochemistry, biomedical sciences, biotechnology, bio-engineering,), with very good study results.
- Candidates are expected to apply for external PhD fellowships and need to be eligible for at least those fellowships obtainable from the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (FWO), except if they come with their own fellowships.
- English is used in all VIB laboratories for scientific communication. Therefore, candidates must have an excellent command of English.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You are able to work independently in an accurate manner.
- You are motivated, dynamic and you report carefully.
Method of Application: Please send us your CV, transcripts of study, a 500 word (max.) personal statements and contact info of two references. Please compile these documents into one PDF document and submit your online application.
Scholarship Application Deadline: July 31, 2018