The Girdlers’ Scholarship is for undergraduate study at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge University. The scholarship is available to New Zealand students only.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to New Zealand citizens only.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for a Girdlers’ Scholarship a candidate must:
- Be a New Zealand citizen, one of whose parents must have been a New Zealand citizen at the time of the applicant’s birth.
- Have completed no fewer than 8 years of schooling in New Zealand, and be completing Year 13 at a New Zealand school in the year of application.
- Be a candidate for one or more Year 13 senior school examinations – NCEA Level 3, New Zealand Scholarship, CIE A levels, or International Baccalaureate.
Method of Application:
- Check your eligibility.
- Read the Regulations.
- Applications are to be made online. A link to the application website is here.
- Candidates are expected to have researched the options for their chosen field of study and to have a definite choice of degree programme included as part of their application. Please refer to the Corpus Christi courses website.
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 01, 2018