York University is offering full-tuition scholarships to outstanding international students wishing to undertake Bachelor studies at the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Canada
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the Major International Scholarships, candidate must:
- Be an international student who is required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada.
- Be applying directly from high school no more than two years after graduation and have no previous university or college studies.
- Have applied to an undergraduate degree program that begins in the Fall 2019 term under the following faculties: Arts, Media, Performance & Design; Environmental Studies; Education; Glendon; Health; Lassonde School of Engineering; Liberal Arts & Professional Studies; Science; or the Schulich School of Business.
- posses an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent) and have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports or other areas of individual achievement.
- submit all required documents to complete my York application by Feb 15, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm, Eastern Time (EST)
(e.g, predicted grades, copies of transcript or GAP letters or language proficiency.
- complete the online International Student Scholarship Application Form by February 1, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm, Eastern Time (EST).
- Highest academic average
- Leadership and demonstrated skills
- To renew – must have a high academic standing (7.80 on a 9-point York scale) in each academic year at York
- By submitting this application, you will also be considered for the other available international scholarships requiring an application.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: $80,000 ($20,000 x 4 years)
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
Method of Application: Apply now.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1st February, 2019