Recognizing the importance of the international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation – Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries), will award scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy in the framework of the Program “ Invest Your Talent in Italy”
Course Level: Masters, Internship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the following list of countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
To Be Taken At (Country): Italy
Eligibility Criteria: Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call.
Academic qualifications: Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Article 2 who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
Age requirements: Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old on the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English .
- Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of
Referrqence for Languages (CEFR).
Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken in consideration in the selection process.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Candidates who have been granted scholarships under the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program are exempted from the payment of tuition fees except for the regional tax for “Diritto allo Studio”.
- Grantees must subscribe a health insurance policy to bear any expenses due to illnesses or accidents.
- Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly allowance every three months on their Italian bank account. The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures
Duration of Program: The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2019. Students will receive the installment every three months.
Method of Application: Only those students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for a IYT scholarship: http://www.postgradinitaly.esteri.it/postgradinitaly/en/how-to-apply
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31st January 2019
Award Providers: Government of Italy