Applications are invited for the Government Of Mauritius scholarships which is offered to African Students who wants to pursue a degree program at any Mauritius Institution.
This scholarship program will cover tuition fees, living expenses, and airfare to and fro for successful applicants.
Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
To be taken at (country): Mauritius
Eligible Countries: Countries in the African Union or African Commonwealth countries.
- Applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday at the closing date of application;
- For Master’s programmes, applicants should not have reached 35 years and,
- for PhD programmes, applicants should not have reached 45 years by the closing date of application
- Applicants must have applied for full-time on-campus studies at any public Tertiary Education Institution in Mauritius for academic year starting in 2019;
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship will support successful candidates in meeting tuition fees and contribute to their living expenses during their studies in Mauritius. Furthermore, the airfare, by the most economical route, from the country of origin at the beginning of studies and back to the country of origin at the end of the studies will be covered. This will be valid for travel from the country of origin at the beginning of the studies and back to the country of origin upon successful completion of studies.
Method of Application:
For More Information Visit The Official Website
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Electronic application to be submitted: 18th February 2019
Hard copies to be submitted: 25th February 2019
- For August 2019; Electronic application to be submitted: 15th April 2019
Hard copies to be submitted: 29th April 2019