Applications are currently invited for the 2019 International scholarship program which is awarded to outstanding applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Method of Application: Applicants who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: Application still ongoing