The Basque Center for Applied Mathematics is inviting applications for Summer – Postdoctoral Fellowship in Cybersecurity. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- PhD in Computer Science or Telecommunication
- Engineering Strong background in Mathematics.
Skills and track-record:
- Knowledge of computer architecture and networks
- Ability to analyse data, perform statistical analysis and interpret results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong programming skills
- Ability to read scientific publications and implement algorithms.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present research ideas to researchers and stakeholders with different backgrounds.
- Demonstrated high level is written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative research team.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out research in the field of cybersecurity and participate in applied research projects in the field
- Carry out cybersecurity initiatives in BCAM
- Collaborate with the Basque Center for Cybersecurity
Method of Application: Formal Requirements:
The selected candidate must have applied before the application deadline online at the webpage http://www.bcamath.org/en/research/job
The candidates that do not fulfill the mandatory requirements will not be evaluated with respect to their scientific profile.
- Letter of interest
- 2 recommendation letters (desirable)