The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship is offered annually by the Zonta International Club for women in different parts of the world.
Eligible African Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Mongolia, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo. Also see the Important Notes (below).
Course Level: MBA, Training, Masters, Undergraduate, PhD.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility:
- Women pursuing a business or business-related degree who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field are eligible.
- Online students are also eligible.
- Members and employees of Zonta International or the Zonta International Foundation are NOT eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
Method of Application: The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship program operates at the club, district/region and international levels of Zonta International. To download the 2018 JMK Women in Business Scholarship application, click here.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Applications must be completed and presented to Zonta clubs according to the club’s assigned deadline.
- A club recipient is selected, and the application is presented to the governor/regional representative by 1st July, 2019.
- The district/region recipient is selected, and the application is presented to Zonta International Headquarters by 1st September 2019.
- International recipients will be contacted by their Zonta club leader by November 2019.