APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer, Database Programming
Requisition ID: api-21828
Department: Health Informatics
- The successful candidate will support the maintenance of the existing program database and utilities on the NigeriaMRS platform, APIN Data Repository database (ADR), icares Mobile app database, APIN eOVC database, ANC malaria database.
- S/He will be involved in designing and maintaining new web applications for the ADR platform, APIN eOVC web platform, iCares mobile app web platform, TBCOVID app, Monitoring and Resolution platform.
- S/He will support data migration activities following the ETL methodologies, arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements, preparing a workflow chart and diagram.
- S/He will also support other APIN program implementation States on NigeriaNMRS & NDR-related issues and ensure all APIN supported states have timely data exchange through daily upload on NDR.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years of experience in information technology, including data collection, entry, and analysis, database designing, and management.
- ORACLE SQL Server, MS SQL Server, JDBC, Derby, SQLite, MYSQL, MongoDB Databases.
- Experience in the development of Enterprise applications using JavaFX Spring 5 Core, AOP. Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring Boot2, Thymeleaf, JPA & Hibernate, PHP
- MySQL, PDO, Android, OpenMRS, Java WebServices, GIT, Firebase messaging, and Micro Services.
- Job City Benue