World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) is an International Humanitarian Christian Organization whose objective is to provide holistic and integrated development and emergency response programs in the country. WVE National Office has an immediate opening for WASH Project Quality Assurance Coordinator for Growth through Nutrition (GtN) Project
. Purpose of the position:
Ensuring the technical quality of each water supply system on real terms based on approved standards, Construction Quality Guideline (CQGL), established standards and quality assurance mechanisms. Develops and initiates standards and methods for supervision to ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency of all activities implemented by the project
Major duties and Responsibilities
|· Provide technical support, coach, mentor, train, and daily follow the field team for the delivery of water schemes feasibility studies; together with other GtN team ensure the studies and designs are in line with World Vision, the donor requirement and government direction|
· Plan and Manage the Quality Assurance of GtN WASH Project design and implementation as per the annual and project lifetime plan
· Ensure the program delivery, and reporting carried out efficiently, rigorously and transparently in compliance with the established technical guidelines and procedures
· Conduct monitoring visits of WASH implementation and carry out field level supervision
· Ensure that verifiable, quantitative data is collected and analyzed for the project across all operational areas
- M.Sc /B.Sc Degree in Water Resource Engineering, Hydrogeology, Sanitary Engineering, Hydraulics and other related fields;
- WASH Projects management experience
Experience: 5 yrs. for M.Sc and 7 yrs. for B.Sc. and with minimum of 5 years on relevant WASH project/ program quality assurance/control experience in an international NGO or similar organization;
- Professional license on water works construction
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- Technical Training qualifications required: WASH Program Management
- Other team management exposure and computer knowledge (word, Excel, lotus note).
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with some travel to the field
- Travel: 60% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 40 %
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form found at wve-jaf
Applicants should email the employment application form on or before the closing date of this announcement to [email protected]
we don’t receive hard copies
World Vision Ethiopia is a child-focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
- Job City Addis Ababa