- Intern Job Summery
Pact is seeking an energetic, responsible and committed intern to join our organization. In this position you will focus on learning our organizations daily routines, procedures and support administration and financial management activities. We would like to recruit female candidates who hold an undergraduate degree with CGPA of 2.75 or above with zero year work experience. Candidates with strong communication & interpersonal skills, motivated, proactive, willing to learn and develop will be preferred. Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks with good verbal and written English language skills will be an asset.
- Duties and Responsibilities
Under the closer direction of mentors assigned to the coach them, the interns will
be responsible for:
- Support in record keeping and archiving of various administration and financial documents.
- Perform clerical tasks for the procurement of goods and services in consultation with Administration and Finance unit.
- The intern will assist HR team on personnel file documentation, review applications and prepare shortlisting summaries.
- The intern will undertake general administration, property management as well as provide support during disposition process.
- Support financial documentation and transaction recording, coding and related tasks as assigned by Finance manager.
- The intern will assist the CD in secretarial tasks including, scanning, reviewing documents, drafting letters and correspondences.
- Arranging meeting and travel schedules for CD as required.
Undertake administrative support and other related duties assigned by CD
BA/BSc students with an academic focus on Management, Business Administration, Accounting/Finance, Economics and Social Science fields will ideal for this position. Applicants must clearly identify any practical or academic training they have acquired in these areas of focus.
Working condition and level of travel required
This position will be located in Addis Ababa.
Duration of Assignment: Three month with possibility of extension
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the requirements are invited to send their application letter and CV with their supporting documents to Admin and HR Department or at Pact Reception.
Location. The office is located around Wuha Limat next to Wehemiya Kitefo Bet or on the back side of Capital Hotel and Spa.
P.O Box 13180
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Job City Addis Ababa