AAN Associates is looking for Senior Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Experts for an Evaluation of the Simplified Birth Registration System in Tanzania.
To generate lessons learnt on the relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, equity and gender, impact and sustainability of the simplified birth registration system (SBRS) in Tanzania.
The incumbent must have following;
- Advanced university degree in their areas of expertise (law, social sciences, IT, public health, statistics, management, communication, etc.) or other relevant area.
- 10 years of professional experience at national, regional and/or international levels in any of the above mentioned fields
- Experience and/or familiarity with UN agencies, in particular UN/UNICEF
- Fluency in English and/or Sawahili is required. Fluency in other languages, in particular UN languages will constitute an asset.
- Priority skills and profiles needed – Professionals who have extensive operational or policy making experience in civil registration systems, identification, electoral and single registry programs.
Interested candidates must send their updated CVs and short profile at [email protected] by mentioning “CRVS Expert” in subject line, no later than 20th Feb, 2020.
- Job City United Republic of Tanzania