We are currently looking for a consultant to conduct an evaluation on our on-going Muungano Gender Forum project in Kisii region. The overall purpose of the evaluation is to assess the implementation strategies applied in the project during the first half (2022-23) of the ongoing project, in order to inform the planning for remaining project period (2024-25).
Aligned with the OECD DAC criteria, the more specific purpose of the evaluation is to assess:
- Relevance: Is the intervention doing the right things?
- Coherence: How well does the intervention fit?
- Effectiveness: Is the intervention achieving its objectives?
- Efficiency: How well are resources being used?
- Impact: What difference does the intervention make?
- Sustainability: Will the benefits last?
- qualification of the consultant (CV)
- a draft consultancy plan (1-2 pages) including a short description on what methods and the duration of the consultancy (number of days)
- cost of the tender: facilitation fee/ day, other costs
ISF will choose the consultant in according to a) the professional capacity of the consultant, b) the quality and content of the tender, c) the cost of the tender. The selection of the consultant will be done by ISF. Only the selected candidate will be notified of the results of the selection process.
The tender must be submitted by 8th December 2024 to [email protected]