Tetra Tech International Development Services [(http://www.tetratech.com/intdev)](https://tetratechinc.sharepoint.com/teams/188-PIB/PropBox/PropBox%20All%…(http:/www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager position on a USAID funded program in Mozambique. The Transform WASH activity will provide a range of long- and short-term technical assistance designed to support the Government of Mozambique (GoM), specifically local governments, in providing sustainable access to drinking water and sanitation in rural, small town, and urban settings.
* Implementing MEL systems and assuring adherence to relevant USAID policies and procedures;
* Provide monitoring, oversight, and accountability of program activities;
* Provide mentoring and training assistance/services as needed to the project staff;
* Use a Learning Plan to inform activity implementation.
* Master’s degree in a relevant field;
* Ten years of relevant experience;
* Demonstrated experience managing monitoring and evaluation activities for donor funded projects or other US Government agencies;
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
* Strong writing and oral presentation skills in English and Portuguese;
* Mozambican nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter.
* CV in reverse chronological format.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: bit.ly/MELWASH
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
- Job City Mozambique