Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is a new five-year, USAID-funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviours and five provider targeted behaviours in the areas of malaria; maternal, new-born, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality social and behaviour change (SBC) programming. The five provider-focus behaviours are providers:
- adherence to national malaria case management (diagnosis and treatment) guidelines;
- provision of comprehensive, quality FP counselling and services to all clients, regardless of age, marital status, religion, etc;
- adherence to national malaria in pregnancy guidelines;
- adherence to national clinical guidelines for the management and treatment of Acute Respiratory Infections and diarrhoea in children;
- provision of respectful maternity care (RMC) and counselling to pregnant women.
Photography and Videography Consultant
Scope of Work
The consultant will work closely with BA-N technical staff to produce photography and videography products for nominated activities across all BA-N states.
- Periodic harvest of pictures and video footages from BA-N activities across states
- Provide photo and video editing services
- Produce mini-documentaries for project success stories as required
- Provide photography and videography equipment to conduct tasks
- The engagement duration will be a drawdown basis of 21 days within 6-months renewable based on performance
- Supervision and Technical Oversight
- The consultant will report directly to Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria’s Documentation and Knowledge Management Officer.
- Experience producing photography and videography services for health-related development projects
- Access to photography and videography equipment to accomplish services listed
- Provision of at least 3 high fidelity samples of previous work.
- Ability to mobilize resources and deliver within 72 hours of notice
Please state your payment terms while quoting. However, BA-N’s preferred term is full payment after receipt of goods & services, when all invoices have been received and certification of products.
BA-N is VAT exempt, so please do not include VAT fees when quoting. Also note that BA-N will deduct withholding tax at the appropriate value, to be remitted to FIRS. Payment will be made after submission of vendor invoice and acceptance/certification of items by BA-N.
To apply please follow these directions exactly:
Send one document – Cover letter and CV ONLY on or before 5:00pm Abuja time, March 25, 2019 to: [email protected]
The document should be a cover letter first, with bullet points in bold on how the candidate meets the minimum qualifications. Following the cover letter, in the same document, should be the candidates CV.
Resumes should include references
Do NOT send links to online resumes or CVs. Any applications submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
Candidates should use the following format in the subject line of their email submission “BA-Nigeria Photography and Videography Consultant” followed by candidate’s name—. For example, if a candidate named Mathew were applying for the position, the subject line for the submission MUST read: “BA-Nigeria Photography and Videography Consultant Mathew”— any emails without this exact subject line format will be immediately discarded.
Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement
- Job City Abuja