Stakeholder Democracy Network is an International non-governmental organization that helps facilitate community development from a rights-based perspective. SDN operates in the Niger Delta where it is trying to help the communities affected by oil exploitation and the challenges of resource curse.
- To work within the security & governance/elections project teams on implementation of activities in order to increase dialogue and common understanding between citizens in the Niger Delta, Federal and State governments on realistic and achievable objectives for the region, leading to greater stability.
- It is also essential that candidates have a clear understanding of the dynamics within Nigerian elections.
- This role will require the individuals to take responsibility for project implementation and support project adherence to the project monitoring, evaluation and learning process.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Programme Implementation 60%
- Programme Administration 20%
- External Relations and Communications 10%
- Research Updates 10%
N150,000 – 190,000 (monthly)
Method of Application
- Job City Rivers