Relief to development Society (REDESO) is a National Non-Governmental Organization (NNGO) whose vision is “A community where refugees and other vulnerable people have access to equal opportunities”. It has head office in Dar es Salaam and field offices in Kibondo, Kishapu and Ngara district. In partnership with UNHCR has the following Job vacancies which demand patriotic, dedicated and qualified nationals to fill the vacancy.
Reporting to: Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Develop tools and systems, such as data repositories, M&E tools, guidelines and other reference documents for M&E to ensure harmonized data collection systems.
- Work with organization’s partners and staff teams to review and monitor project-based M&E plans to track results or fill identified gaps in current M&E plans and outputs.
- Work closely with Senor Programme Manager by providing quality assurance, which include review, crosschecking and validation to all organizational information product, data, knowledge products and partner reporting.
- Conduct data audits to ensure quality control of M&E data including field surveys for verification for accurate data collection; establishing weaknesses, biases, inconsistencies and errors for updating the M&E tools and strategy accordingly.
- Carry out data analysis and providing opinion in relation to contexts.
- Support field-based M&E staff on monitoring and evaluation and build their capacity on the use of M&E tools and data quality management.
- Develop Logical frameworks for each project, monitoring plans and/or Result based Frameworks as per performance indicator.
Education Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in Project management, Statistics, Social Sciences or related.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Three (3) years of working experience in the field of project management.
- Extensive experience in leading M&E processes, including routine health data management and survey data management and analysis for large project preferably in the field refugees and asylum seekers and other marginalized and vulnerable groups.
- Proven proficiency in statistical software such as STATA, SPSS or similar, specifically for analysis of large datasets.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Advanced skills in data analysis presentation and report writing.
Language: Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
How to apply: Submit your updated CV, copies of certificates and application detailing how your suitability for the post to: [email protected] OR [email protected] The closing date: 15th January, 2019. We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application received after the deadline shall not be considered.
- Job City Dar es Salaam