London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering up to four Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships to students accepted onto the 2019/2020 MSc Global Mental Health programme.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: Rwanda; Ghana; Kenya; Nigeria; South Africa; Thailand; Indonesia; Philippines; Vietnam; Peru; Nicaragua.
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
- Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Rwanda; Ghana; Kenya; Nigeria; South Africa; Thailand; Indonesia; Philippines; Vietnam; Peru; Nicaragua. Applicants from other countries will not be considered for these scholarships.
- Applicants for this funding must hold an offer of admission to the MSc Global Mental Health commencing in 2019-2020. To apply for the programme of study please follow the application instructions on the King’s College London MSc Global Mental Health programme website.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as specified by the Home Office – UKVI) must meet the minimum English Language Requirements if shortlisted for this funding. Applicants who have been short-listed for this funding will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency within 6 weeks of notification for their scholarship application to be considered any further. A copy of the relevant paperwork must be submitted to the Scholarships Team at LSHTM.
Number of Awards: Up to 4
Value of Award: Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, a stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,950.00 and an allowance of GBP 500.00 for MSc project expenses.
Duration of Program: 1 year.
Method of Application: To apply for this funding applicants must submit:
Step 1: an application for study for the MSc Global Mental Health programme through the King’s College London online application portal, and an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. The scholarship application must include the following uploaded documents
- A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship, and
- Proof of your application submission, or Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2019-20 MSc Global Mental Health programme, and
- English Proficiency score results (if you have these already).
by the scholarship deadline.
By submitting an application for this funding applicants agree to its Terms & Conditions (See in Program Webpage).
Please read through the Important Application Information before applying.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 24th March 2019 (midnight (GMT).