The Mandela Scholarship Fund is awarded by Leiden University to interested applicants willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship includes:
- Tuition fees for a one-semester study abroad program (if applicable).
- Note: exchange students are exempted from tuition fees on the basis of the exchange agreement.
- Living allowance: € 1000 per month.
- Insurance sponsored by AON Student Insurance and arranged by Leiden University’s Scholarships Team.
Eligbile Countries: South African
Type: Bachelor & Master Program
Value of Award: Cover tuition fees+ Living allowance
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field Of Study: The studentships are awarded in the subject area of Archeology, Humanities, Medicine / LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Science, Interfaculty Center for Teacher Training, Educational Development and In-Service Training (ICLON), African Studies Center, International Institute for Asian Studies.
- Applicants must be Motivated to upgrade or extend their knowledge in order to make a contribution towards the development of South Africa.
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must have Enrolled at a South African University.
How To Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , you must submit an online application for admission for an exchange/study abroad course at Leiden University. Once you have been admitted to an exchange/study abroad course, complete the Mandela application form. Then, submit your completed application form as a scanned email attachment to: [email protected]
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020