American University of Beirut MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program are running Masters Scholarships for students in Sub-saharan Africa 2019/2020.
Offered Annually: Yes
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Undergraduate scholarships are open to nationals of Lebanon or refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
Program Benefits: The MasterCard Foundation Scholars will be offered:
- Full tuition scholarships
- Books and computer
- Living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Intensive preparatory courses and SAT courses (as needed)
- Close supervision and academic support
- Community engagement opportunities
Method of Application:
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Formafter creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) byMarch 18, 2019.
- If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) by March 18, 2019.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 18th March, 2019