The University of Lausanne in Switzerland offers the UNIL Master’s Grants on a competitive basis to international students who wish to pursue a Masters Degree at the University.
Course Level: All Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except the following
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- All MASs (PhD programmes)
Note: For the Master of Law, only two specializations – “international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are open to applications for Masters scholarships.
Target group: International students
Number of Scholarships: Around 10
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
Method of Application:
The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL). You must not make an application for admission to the masters degree via the Admissions Department (SII). Candidates must send their completed application by post to UNIL’s Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME) before 1 November to begin a masters degree during the following academic year, in the autumn semester or the spring semester if the programme allows.
It is important to read the UNIL Master’s Grants FAQs and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1 Nov 2018 (annual)
Course starts September 2019